事务所简介 ｜Office Profile
O 高级建筑师 Senior Architect
For our Shenzhen office we are seeking one experienced Senior Architect to work on projects all over China. He / She will be involved in all the project phases from the concept to the construction supervision for a several ranges of projects.
-Master’s degree in Architecture
-Min. 5 years of working experience
-For foreign candidates, work experience in China
-For Chinese candidates, international education and / or work experience
-SD phase experience in large-scale projects is mandatory
-CD supervision and LDI coordination experience would be beneficial
-Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Rhino
-Grasshopper and Revit would be beneficial
-Self-disciplined and excellent organizational skills
-Fluent English is required, both written and spoken
-Mandarin would be beneficial
All the qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV, portfolio and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Architect’ in the subject line. Please limit the file size to 8MB. Only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
O 项目协调建筑师 PROJECT COORDINATION ARCHITECT
No Vacancy at the moment
O 初级建筑设计师 JUNIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
No Vacancy at the moment
O 建筑实习生 ARCHITECTURE INTERNS
We are seeking Chinese architecture interns to join our ongoing projects (including office, cultural and commercial buildings, and some other international competitions). The position is a paid internship, full-time, for a minimum of three months.
– Degree in Architecture (Master’s Degree preferred)
– Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Rhino, Office. Revit is a plus
– Creative, self-disciplined and excellent organizational skills
– 6-months internship is highly preferred
– Fluent English is required, both written and spoken
All the qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV, portfolio and motivational letter to: email@example.com with ‘Architecture intern’ in the subject line. All the submitted documents have to be both in Mandarin and English, and please limit the file size to 8MB. Only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
O 商务拓展 Business developer
1. A university degree in marketing, business or architectural design related fields.
2. A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the role
3. Experience in the architectural design field would be beneficial
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. High degree of professionalism and integrity
6. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
1. Develops and maintains important long-term professional relationships with major existing and new targeted clients to maximize the awareness of company services and, thereby, obtains new business ·
2. Prepare and manage business development materials which include but not limit to business development database, marketing materials and revise BD guidelines when necessary
3. Follow up with BD enquiries, attend initial new client presentations and provide initial assessment of BD opportunities
4. Search new competition information, prepare competition application and follow up, communicate with both client and consortium, and follow up submission, presentation.
5. Manage daily operations of projects which include but not limit to project contractual matters, negotiations and communications with clients and client follow ups after meetings.
6. Act as mediator, together with project manager (and sometimes Project Architects) to manage clients’ expectations, push design decisions, collect receivables, protect the company’s financial interests, safeguard company’s contractual rights and ensure clear understanding between clients/designers through accurate/informative translations
7. Attend client meetings as required to better understand clients’ needs and ongoing dynamics
8. Proactively reach out to clients to seek feedback and on a regular basis propose. opportunities.
All the qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Business developer’ in the subject line. All the submitted documents have to be both in Mandarin and English, and please limit the file size to 8MB. Only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.