关于哲迳建筑| About WAY Architects
WAY ARCHITECTS 哲迳建筑师事务所，由一群勇于突破常规的建筑师组成，将建筑视作有机生命体，通过“脉浩博，美型艺”设计法，激活项目内在创变基因，使建筑扎根于每个特定环境中，持续服务城市，守护使用者。
WAY Architects, consisting of a group of architects who have the courage to break through the conventions. They regard architecture as an organic living body, activate the inherent mutation genes of the project through their unique design method, make the building take root in each specific environment, continue to serve the city, and care the users.
The office is located in Dongshan Xinhepu, a well-known historical and cultural area of Guangzhou. It retains the century-old villas of the Republic of China, which is different from the large-scale complex in the city. Here you can feel the warm red brick and the comfortable climate of the south Green. We take root in Lingnan and cultivate deeply in the Greater Bay Area.
We care more about the life cycle of a building than its instantaneous enthusiasm. Excellent buildings not only have a larger positive influence circle, but also have a more durable and evolvable benign life cycle. If a building is likened to a tree, the soil on which it depends is social value, and commercial value is blossom result. The deeper and wider the roots, the healthier and more fruitful the tree. Fruit landing will nourish the land in turn, and the virtuous cycle is endless. As the years passed, people became involved in farming because of their love, and humanistic stories began to spread.
We hope that through continuous and progressive creation, under the effect of multiple architectural positive impact circles, we will cover a wider urban space, contribute to the improvement of the social environment, give back to the people and people who nourish themselves, and create “Building Life Form” that grow together with society.
团队及办公环境 | Team & Office
招聘职位 | Job vacancy
O 主创建筑师 Lead Architects
1. Holds bachelor’s degree of architecture or above, have 3 years’ work experience in the main project.
2. Independent design and have ability to lead the project team members to undertake the case from conceptual design to in-depth design and complete the tasks of the whole stage of the plan.
3. Independently establish contact with customers: report on time and daily maintenance project communication; organize project team members to carry out design work orderly and be able to collaborate with the design department in later stage.
4. Those who have both public construction and residential experience, those who are enthusiasts of architecture and interior design, and those who have both expression and practical ability are preferred.
5. Passionate about architecture design. Would like to spend time on reading which relative to design, thinking and traveling or hiking; enjoy communication and would like to listen to different voice and suggestions, strong team spirit;
6. Do not escape from the difficulties, take responsibility, and be good at getting support and help from different levels and understand the importance of overcoming problem for self-growth;
7. Do not satisfied with the status now and would seek different ways to keep self-improvement actively or manage the whole team move forward.
O 设计（研究）助理实习生 Design (Research) Assistant
The Design (Research) assistants assist in completing actual project, and participate in theoretical research and community building practices.
The work is in close contact with the landing project, and also participates in the design competition, and undertakes the work of the pictures and texts of the completed or under construction projects, model remake and shooting.
1. Students in architecture, urban planning, environmental art design (including landscape design and interior design), third-year university graduates and above (including graduate students)
2. Honest and humble, responsible, love design, and have teamwork spirit
3.Friendly and cheerful, easy to communicate and have good understanding
4. Proficient in drawing software and office software
4.1 Proficient in conventional drafting / modeling software such as CAD, Sketch Up, etc., Rhino is preferred;
4.2 Proficient in using graphics processing software such as PS, AI, ID, at least one of them;
4.3 Skilled in rendering software, such as Vary, Lumion, Enscape, twinmotion, at least one of them;
4.4Skilled in operating common office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc .;
O 策展运营（文化）助理 / 实习生 Curatorial Operations (Cultural) Assistant
The Curatorial Operations (Cultural) Assistant is responsible for coordinating the planning and execution of “Beacon Culture” events and exhibition activities, from docking communication to event final implementation and presentation (exhibition and event content design, visual communication materials and materials design, event organization and (Execution); assist in the organization of cultural space content, preparation and planning of art events (exhibition writing, media data collating, exhibition image shooting, WeChat platform operating).
Through the collaboration with the art team and curatorial team, the work is to understand the front and back of the exhibition projects and art activities, and improve their comprehensive ability in art.
1. Students with relevant architecture / art / culture major background, passion for contemporary art, active thinking, creative students,
juniors and above (including graduate students)
2. Easy to communicate, with good understanding and execution, and teamwork spirit
3. Familiar with image processing software such as PS, AI, ID, XD, PR, can cooperate with the design and production of related materials;
4. Proficiency in common office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc .;
5. Have the ability to write and organize media materials, experience from media platform operation is preferred
6. Having a photography foundation and being able to produce visual communication materials for new media platforms is preferred
申请方式 | How to apply